Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

So, Sunday was my baby's Birthday, and yours truly did everything he could to make sure the birthday boy enjoyed himself. On Friday night, we kicked off the weekend with Tequila shots and Margaritas. Then we ate dinner at Payton's with one of his oldest friends. We then went back home and had more drinks. On Saturday, a couple of friends came by and we had more drinks, food, and a birthday cake. He never really gets one, so he was excited when I told him he was getting just that.

He enjoyed his gifts also. I wanted to take him to see Wicked and to dinner afterwards but due to a mix-up (Thanks alot Ticketmaster!), I had to think of something else. So, I wrote him an essay. Yes, an essay. A couple of weeks ago, we were talking about college and I was telling him how I received my Associates Degree in English (with honors thank you very much, lol!). I always received high praise on my papers so he suggested that I write him a paper. So, I wrote him a heartfelt, 12 page masterpiece and he loved it!!!

I also got him Noah's Arc Season One on DVD and I must say that the show is cute. I had never seen an episode prior to this month, so it's nice we can watch the show together now.

After everyone left Sunday night, he cut both of our heads, we showered, curled up on the couch, ordered Chinese and watched a movie, which is our Sunday evening ritual. Cute huh?
Happy Birthday Mr. Smith!!!
I love you very, very much!!!
In other news:
I gave my boss my official two week's notice on Friday. She didn't seem too surprised. My official starting last day is Sept 1st and I start at the new gig on the 5th.
I filled out paperwork, met some future co-workers, and took my ID picture (very cute I must say) on Friday. I'm going to look very cute in my new job clothes too.
I told the staff today I was resigning and there were some teary-eyed episodes, but they gave me their blessing. I'm really going to miss them (some, not all!)
Bob the Builder came back to work today only to tell me that now he's in Physical Therapy and will try to come back to work on Monday. I thought about telling him I was leaving next Friday, but then I thought he may come back to work tomorrow if he knew that, lol!
I LOVE Chrisina Aguilera's new CD! She's so talented!!!
The White Sox lost (Damn them!)
The Bears won (Damn them!)
The Cubs did something (Who cares, lol!)
And the cow jumped over the moon.

6 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Maybe I am not that creative, but I never would have thought to write an essay for my SO's birthday. You have given me an idea. But I need to get the SO first! Damn, I knew that I was forgetting something.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger Capricorn_HNIC said...

LOL, thanks and Good luck with that! That'll definittely come in handy.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four pages of what?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry....12 pages of what?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Capricorn_HNIC said...

It was a short story essay about the narrator's darkest secret.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see....do share.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home