Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday

Because I was soooo wasted and now that I'm fully recovered from my liver transplant (lol, drinker's know what I mean), I can now say "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" I had a great time this new year's. My friends and I threw an 80's party, so it was pretty cool to see what everyone came up with for their outfits. We were definitely 80's yall! We got wasted and took pics and ate and drank and played Drunk Uno, our absolute fave. My baby literally had to take care of me because I was too far gone to drive Of course, my drunkenness was moreso due to me tired than having too much to drink. I have also been working OT at work (yesterday made 10 consecutive days at the job), and on Saturday night, I had a bowling birthday party, which was a whole lotta fun also. Throw in the big jam on Thursday night, and now you can see that yours truly has had quite the busy calendar.

Yesterday was mine and Brownboy's birthday. We have officially made 25 and 24 months. I feel sooo old. I was so tired, so Mr. Smith and I shared a pizza, margaritas, and watched the new episode of Ugly Betty and got ready for next week's all-new Grey's Anatomy. So now that I'm off this weekend, let the celebration begin.

In other big news, I am the regular season league champion of the Gridiron Crunch Fantasy Football League!!!!!!!!!! And of course I rode Peyton Manning all the way to the finish line! Now let's hope he can get me that Super Bowl I need for him to win.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, New Year's, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, Ramidan, and errthing else people celebrate nowadays.

1 Comments:

Blogger gee said...

it's good to see you are still blogging. i feel off the wagon for awhile, but i'm trying to make a comeback.. lol

see you around

-gee aka bruthafree aka koollikedat...

Friday, January 22, 2010 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home